Yes I'm using skydrive to store my personal photos and videos too . But Skydrive could not make a text note . I need text note for my job . Thank for your reply .
Best Regards
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Support Team :
I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....
Best Regards
Lak You
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes I'm using skydrive to store my personal photos and videos too . But Skydrive could not make a text note . I need text note for my job . Thank for your reply .
Best Regards
Very good, maybe you would need a more traditional computer instead of a tablet.
Viber and Tango are phone apps, I didn't even know they could run on a full computer.
Google will not provide Google Drive for Windows tablets. Google believes if you want their services, you will need to buy a Google tablet. But Microsoft does have SkyDrive, which gives you more free space (7 GB) and Office, so maybe you could use SkyDrive instead.
Dear Keene
The programs that I need like :
Yes, the Surface Pro has a processor inside that can run all Windows apps; it is like a full computer. That's also why it's thicker, heavier, has a noisy fan to cool it off, and has half the battery life time. All of those are trade-offs you have to make to use older programs. So the Surface Pro could replace your laptop or computer.
On the other hand, the Surface RT isn't a computer replacement. It is great for getting work done, and lots of apps are available in the Store (and more all the time). If you want a tablet with Office, great battery life, and don't need old programs, the RT is a great choice. That's why I like it.
What programs are you needing?
Dear Keene
Thank for your Support . But a lot of program that I need don't have in Windows store . Does the Surface Pro can do everything like full Computer ?
Best Regards
Lak You