photoshop, Illustrator, CS6 interface too small on surface pro

Anonymous
2013-07-05T02:48:51+00:00

Hello, I just purchased the Surface Pro from Best Buy. I bought it to use adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and such. The menu and icons are so small making it nearly impossible to navigate through the tools and menus. 

Are there any options? I love the tablet but will be returning it in the next week if I can't find a solution.

Thanks,

Kip

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-06-22T12:28:10+00:00

I experienced this same issue last year. I only found the solution for Photoshop:

Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Experimental Features -> Select "Scale UI 200%" AND "Enable touch gestures"

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-07-18T09:09:43+00:00

That a problem with Photoshop itself... Its not respecting the scaling factor of Windows. The MacOS had the same problem too after Retina displays came out.

I'm afraid you cant do anything about it. You have to wait until Adobe addresses this problem.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-08T02:13:03+00:00

    there is very simple fix to this after 2 hours of trying all the methods online nothing works i remembered small trick from windows xp it still works with extra benefit in windows 10.

    follow these instruction it will fix the issue.

    if the above didnot work try to change the application to system or system (Enhanced) it should work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-08-17T09:15:21+00:00

    I have tried..............and it doesn´t work yet.

    Continues to small

    Thanks anyway! 

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-08-25T23:27:42+00:00

    try to change the application into system or system(Enhanced) it should work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments