I experienced this same issue last year. I only found the solution for Photoshop:
Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Experimental Features -> Select "Scale UI 200%" AND "Enable touch gestures"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I just purchased the Surface Pro from Best Buy. I bought it to use adobe products such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and such. The menu and icons are so small making it nearly impossible to navigate through the tools and menus.
Are there any options? I love the tablet but will be returning it in the next week if I can't find a solution.
Thanks,
Kip
**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I experienced this same issue last year. I only found the solution for Photoshop:
Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Experimental Features -> Select "Scale UI 200%" AND "Enable touch gestures"
That a problem with Photoshop itself... Its not respecting the scaling factor of Windows. The MacOS had the same problem too after Retina displays came out.
I'm afraid you cant do anything about it. You have to wait until Adobe addresses this problem.
I found the answer. You have to tell windows to use a manifest file. Here's the instructions.
http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/
follow this instructions
http://www.danantonielli.com/adobe-app-scaling-on-high-dpi-displays-fix/
For Photoshop only:
Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Experimental Features -> Select "Scale UI 200%" AND "Enable touch gestures"
Many thanks for this. It does not exist in Photoshop Elements 13.1, but it is in Photoshop CC 2104 (and Lightroom). What a great tip!
I just bought a Surface Pro 3 and it was impossible to use PSE because the menu fonts were so small, so I now am on a trial of Photoshop CC 2014. When I installed it on the Surface, the >Select Scale UI 200% was already selected, so it must know that it should do this on high resolution tablets.