Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-03-29T13:59:46+00:00

    It's not working for me...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-02T17:25:20+00:00

    Solution worked for me..

    I have got a dell latitude laptop and was having issues with my Jabra Sport Pace..after 2hrs of googling I installed 

    Dell Wireless 380 Bluetooth Application as per input from the community and this has worked.

    I am guessing this all goes down to the vendor of the bluetooth device on your laptop i.e "Dell" and the bluetooth version of on the headset "mine were running Bluetooth 4" if at all this makes sense..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-23T14:26:51+00:00

    I know this is a really late response, but hopefully it helps others. If you've already paired your headphones with your phone or another device, MAKE SURE to unpair them from that device or turn off that device's Bluetooth. Bluetooth can only work with one device at a time. I tried multiple recommendations in this thread and it finally hit me that it was something so simple

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-07-08T13:07:08+00:00

    I solved this problem by using some third party software called bluesoleli. It's very powerful that can almost solve everything associated with bluetooth.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments