Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-29T21:05:15+00:00

    I know this is a old post but just for future reference i just bought the powerbeats 2 i had trouble connecting to my laptop i was running a rocket fish dongle and i switched it out to a azio bluetooth v2.1 + edr class I adapter and i had no problem pairing and using  the headphone i am running windows 7

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-30T22:10:02+00:00

    Do you still have the driver available?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-31T00:27:38+00:00

    No drivers needed just update the firmware on the headphones and use the azio V 2.1 Bluetooth adapter and it should work that's all I did just install the software for the adapter and it should be golden

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-01-03T20:19:38+00:00

    Hi guys after trying all of the solutions up there. I solved the problem.

    After i downloaded and installed this: 

    http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/Drivers/DriversDetails?driverId=9CP1N

    my beats studio wireless works.

    Try it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments