Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-08-18T17:17:07+00:00

    This worked perfectly as long as you unzip the downloaded folder!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-08-21T17:16:41+00:00

    Thank you!! Albert Charles!!!! it worked!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-08-24T00:50:56+00:00

    I.ve got a lenovo notebook and I had to open the lenovo updater to search for updates for bluetooth

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-04-02T05:39:29+00:00

    Hi I did install the driver, now mi computer have the drivers broadcom, but the Dr. Dre doesnt emit any sound. I mean, How can I make the sounds to come out by the headset? How to change the output device for sounds?.

    Thanks in advice. I attach the image of my setup if it helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments