Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-13T19:14:12+00:00

    You just need "BlueSoleil". You can download it via this link:

    http://www.bluesoleil.com/products/S0001201005190001.html

    Download and install "BlueSoleil" It fixes all errors automatically.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-09-14T01:42:53+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-12-28T10:11:45+00:00

    I just tried this method but the software is not detecting the headphones.

    Any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-12-28T23:41:01+00:00

    I have 2 computers all laptops. The first runs on Windows 8 and has no problems, except the chrome version of browser., has Bluetooth chip made by Qualcomm which runs with Atheros drivers.

    the second has no Bluetooth on board, and runs Windows 7  64 bit so I bought a cheap no name brand USB dongle and the chip is Broadcomm, even Broadcomm driver is not working. I have luck with Toshiba driver above.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments