Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-06-10T16:40:39+00:00

    I've got the Beats Wirelss headsets and a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. Beats is found, paired but no audio output via bluetooth. I have to plug it in using the cable which defeats the purpose of having wireless... Any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-07-08T00:48:44+00:00

    I think this is the driver that i used. 

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip

    to fix the problem. let me know if it works.

    Been trying to get my new beats bt headphones to work with windows for a week now!!

    Thanks for sharing!! Finally got it to work!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-08-15T18:34:24+00:00

    I was having the same issues with my Beats Wireless Headphone when I tried to connect to my laptop with Windows 8.

    Today I finally found the solution for the Windows 8 64Bits.

    Download the WIDCOMM Bluetooth Software for Windows 8 from Broadcom : http://www.broadcom.com/support/bluetooth/update.php

    Them, you have to remove the Beats Wireless device from the Bluetooth devices if you have already tried to add it before. Than, when you open the WIDCOMM software, try to readd the headphone on the bnluetooth devices and the software should recongize it. So it will download and install the correct drivers for the headphones.

    After the installation is complete, you should be able to see your headphones on the playback devices, but if doesn't connect reboot your computer. Than, remove the Beast Wireless from the Bluetooth devices and add it again. Now that you have the correct drivers it should connect and work!

    I will try it in Windows 7 as well, but I know that for Windows 8 it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-09-03T18:16:48+00:00

    hey, beware of browser problems.

    I upgrade my Google chrome and the beats ceased to work...switch to Internet explorer and it works fine.I don't know it is relevant in your cases but here something you may look for. Chrome version 29XXX

    has problem conflicting with Bluetooth audio stack. I wrote to chrome and they are aware and working on that..till then go with another browser or revert back to chrome older version.

    I use Window 8 64 bit...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments