I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This isnt exactly where i got the driver from, but i did a search on the name and this is what came up, I dont remember the exact link, but i do know i downloaded it from dell website but this driver seems to be the samething. let me know if it works
this didn't work. The usb bluetooth adapter works fine, and this appears to be a driver for that. Beats are recognised but when it tried to find driver for them it comes up with broadom driver that doesn't work. The end result being a "Bluetooth peripheral device" with no driver that "needs troubleshooting".
Anyone else still having these grievances?
Did u delete any existing drivers, before you installed the new ones, this could be the issue?
Maybe I can share the exact drivers, what's a good online file share service?
yeah I deleted all of em. There were no drivers for the peripheral bluetooth device (i.e the beats) in any event. The drivers for the bluetooth dongle itself were deleted, and got replaced with the download but this didn't change the situation with the beats.
Other bluetooth devices are pairing no problem (eg a mobile phone).
File sharing....dropbox perhaps?