Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-04-10T01:46:12+00:00

    just writing to say i have the same issue in both windows 7 and windows 8. I contacted manufacturer of beats by dre they said I needed to contact microsoft (buck passed).

    I too have tried these two methods with no luck.

    For the record the beats by dre wireless headphones i have pair with my android phone and also with my partners iphone with no issues whatsoever, and both my windows 7 and 8 pcs can pair with every other bluetooth device I have.

    Is there anyone from microsoft who has more than a token response to offer? i.e something specifically related to the issue of beats by dre wireless?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-04-10T16:28:28+00:00

    Hi. I was able to figure this issue out. The Bluetooth drivers that your Bluetooth dongle came with needs to be replaced with dell drivers that I downloaded. It's a boot leg fix but my headphones work fine. I will post the link to the drivers that I found.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-04-25T03:02:37+00:00

    thats a relief to hear, do you have the link? I'm guessing a complete uninstall of bluetooth drivers are also required.

    Cheers

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-04-27T23:14:01+00:00

    So what were those links? I'm having this exact problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments