I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
Ok I'll say I tried everything here except the most simple solution and nothing worked till I did the simple thing.
Search for my laptop manufacturer's own bluetooth driver and download and install it. DUH!!!!
It appears that the generic driver from windows is what is the issue.
When it looks for updates it is not finding any.
It is not a Beats issue for me and it wasn't a windows issue.
It appears to be different that manufacturers use different stacks or applications so it is best to get their latest bluetooth drivers direct from the laptop manufacturer.
The minute I went to HP support site and searched for my laptop model and downloaded the bluetooth driver, everything worked.
Does anyone know where to find driver for powerbeats by dre for windows 10 on a dell laptop?
I have looked everywhere
Thanks
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
dropbox not active