I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
Hi AlbertCharles,
Welcome to the Microsoft Community. As per the description you need the drivers for Beats Dre Wireless headphones.
I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the drivers. You may also refer the product guide for more information.
For reference: http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-wireless/beats-wireless,default,pd.html
Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.
Thats just the thing, there are no drivers available. I'm quite sure i am not the only person to have an issue like this, and considering this is windows 7, i don't understand why i would need drivers. I tested this device with windows vista and it worked perfectly. Dont understand why it would be a problem with windows 7
Hi,
I would suggest you to follow these methods and reply with the results.
Method 1: Run the hardware and device troubleshooter.
Method 2: Check the Bluetooth Support services and the drivers.
a) Click Start, type services.msc in the start search box and press enter. Services window will open then in the list check for Bluetooth Support Service and double click on that. Ensure that the service is both set to automatic for startup type and started for status.
b) Click Start, type device manager in start search box and press enter. Device manager window will open check for Bluetooth device expand it and double click on driver. Go to driver tab and click on update driver to update the drivers. If issue is same try to uninstall and reinstall the drivers in the same tab by uninstall option.
I tried
Method 1: No driver found
Method 2: Didnt make a difference
Anyone else have any other suggestions?