I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
do you have a new link? this doesn't work
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Hi I did install the driver, now mi computer have the drivers broadcom, but the Dr. Dre doesnt emit any sound. I mean, How can I make the sounds to come out by the headset? How to change the output device for sounds?.
Thanks in advice. I attach the image of my setup if it helps.
I.ve got a lenovo notebook and I had to open the lenovo updater to search for updates for bluetooth