I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
Do you still have the driver available?
I know this is a old post but just for future reference i just bought the powerbeats 2 i had trouble connecting to my laptop i was running a rocket fish dongle and i switched it out to a azio bluetooth v2.1 + edr class I adapter and i had no problem pairing and using the headphone i am running windows 7
Hi,
Now going with all these answers , i tried and concluded that the driver needs to be supplied from the manufacturer of the laptop. Hence it is different drivers for different make of the laptop.
I have seen people giving suggestions for ACER, Toshiba.Mine is a Dell and i followed the below steps.
Network_Application_9CP1N_WN_6.5.1.4000_A02.exe
What they said, link is dead.