Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-28T15:31:35+00:00

    I was struggling with this for hours, have found a solution

    Download this driver from Intel (just check you download the right version, 32bit or 64bit).  From there it worked like a dream

    https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/26582/Wireless-Intel-Wireless-Bluetooth-Software-for-Windows-7-?v=t

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-01-20T15:09:42+00:00

    I am looking for this fix (https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip)  in the dropbox but it keeps coming up as not found error message.  Is this still a fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-12-07T17:48:22+00:00

    I wasn't able to apply a driver, but if you double click on the Beats Solo3 icon in the devices and printers (from the control panel) folder and select "Listen to Music" it'll work... Only problem is none of the remote functionality works, e.g. pausing from the headset, increasing/lowering the volume, etc. - inconvenient, but at least you can play music...

    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers

    PROBLEM SOLVED FINALLY!

    Just download the updated driver from Dell:

    Intel 18260/17265/8260/7265/7260/3165 Bluetooth Driver:

    http://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/04/product-support/servicetag/7y6zd72/drivers/advanced?scantype=c&DCP=DNDTAG

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-11-24T21:53:43+00:00

    I wasn't able to apply a driver, but if you double click on the Beats Solo3 icon in the devices and printers (from the control panel) folder and select "Listen to Music" it'll work... Only problem is none of the remote functionality works, e.g. pausing from the headset, increasing/lowering the volume, etc. - inconvenient, but at least you can play music...

    Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Devices and Printers

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments