Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-21T15:53:59+00:00

    Thats just the thing, there are no drivers available. I'm quite sure i am not the only person to have an issue like this, and considering this is windows 7, i don't understand why i would need drivers. I tested this device with windows vista and it worked perfectly. Dont understand why it would be a problem with windows 7

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-21T15:35:45+00:00

    Hi AlbertCharles,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Community. As per the description you need the drivers for Beats Dre Wireless headphones.

    I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the drivers. You may also refer the product guide for more information.

    For reference: http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-wireless/beats-wireless,default,pd.html

    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments