Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-04-10T16:28:28+00:00

    Hi. I was able to figure this issue out. The Bluetooth drivers that your Bluetooth dongle came with needs to be replaced with dell drivers that I downloaded. It's a boot leg fix but my headphones work fine. I will post the link to the drivers that I found.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-04-10T01:46:12+00:00

    just writing to say i have the same issue in both windows 7 and windows 8. I contacted manufacturer of beats by dre they said I needed to contact microsoft (buck passed).

    I too have tried these two methods with no luck.

    For the record the beats by dre wireless headphones i have pair with my android phone and also with my partners iphone with no issues whatsoever, and both my windows 7 and 8 pcs can pair with every other bluetooth device I have.

    Is there anyone from microsoft who has more than a token response to offer? i.e something specifically related to the issue of beats by dre wireless?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-03-01T04:19:07+00:00

    I tried 

    Method 1: No driver found

    Method 2: Didnt make a difference

    Anyone else have any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-26T16:43:45+00:00

    Hi,

    I would suggest you to follow these methods and reply with the results.

    Method 1: Run the hardware and device troubleshooter.

    Method 2: Check the Bluetooth Support services and the drivers.

    a)    Click Start, type services.msc in the start search box and press enter. Services window will open then in the list check for Bluetooth Support Service and double click on that. Ensure that the service is both set to automatic for startup type and started for status.

    b)    Click Start, type device manager in start search box and press enter. Device manager window will open check for Bluetooth device expand it and double click on driver. Go to driver tab and click on update driver to update the drivers. If issue is same try to uninstall and reinstall the drivers in the same tab by uninstall option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments