Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-07-08T00:48:44+00:00

    I think this is the driver that i used. 

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip

    to fix the problem. let me know if it works.

    Been trying to get my new beats bt headphones to work with windows for a week now!!

    Thanks for sharing!! Finally got it to work!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-06-10T16:40:39+00:00

    I've got the Beats Wirelss headsets and a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. Beats is found, paired but no audio output via bluetooth. I have to plug it in using the cable which defeats the purpose of having wireless... Any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-04-29T12:28:41+00:00

    yeah I deleted all of em.  There were no drivers for the peripheral bluetooth device (i.e the beats) in any event.  The drivers for the bluetooth dongle itself were deleted, and got replaced with the download but this didn't change the situation with the beats.

    Other bluetooth devices are pairing no problem (eg a mobile phone).

    File sharing....dropbox perhaps?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-04-29T12:06:05+00:00

    Did u delete any existing drivers, before you installed the new ones, this could be the issue?

    Maybe I can share the exact drivers, what's a good online file share service?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments