Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-01-20T01:23:04+00:00

    I think this is the driver that i used. 

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip

    to fix the problem. let me know if it works.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-01-09T14:39:09+00:00

    Did anyone ever figure this out. I also cannot install the drivers even when I searchand it always goes to error while installing

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-12-14T22:24:32+00:00

    dropbox not active

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-08-07T22:23:10+00:00

    I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments