Configuring Beats by Dre Wireless headphones with windows 7 64 bit

Anonymous
2013-02-21T01:46:13+00:00

I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-29T21:05:15+00:00

    I know this is a old post but just for future reference i just bought the powerbeats 2 i had trouble connecting to my laptop i was running a rocket fish dongle and i switched it out to a azio bluetooth v2.1 + edr class I adapter and i had no problem pairing and using  the headphone i am running windows 7

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-10-20T18:44:16+00:00

    What they said, link is dead.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-10-12T10:47:44+00:00

    I think this is the driver that i used. 

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip

    to fix the problem. let me know if it works.

    do you have a new link? this doesn't work

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more