I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
Been trying to get my new beats bt headphones to work with windows for a week now!!
Thanks for sharing!! Finally got it to work!!
I've got the Beats Wirelss headsets and a Lenovo Thinkpad T430. Beats is found, paired but no audio output via bluetooth. I have to plug it in using the cable which defeats the purpose of having wireless... Any other suggestions?
yeah I deleted all of em. There were no drivers for the peripheral bluetooth device (i.e the beats) in any event. The drivers for the bluetooth dongle itself were deleted, and got replaced with the download but this didn't change the situation with the beats.
Other bluetooth devices are pairing no problem (eg a mobile phone).
File sharing....dropbox perhaps?
So what were those links? I'm having this exact problem.