I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I configured my beat by Dre Wireless to work with bluetooth via logitech bluethoot device and its asking me to install drivers for the headset, I searched everywhere but was unable to find such drivers, Is there a solution for this? Im Running Windows 7 64bit
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I think this is the driver that i used.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmt9n1l6eh408mk/Bluetooth\_Broadcom\_V7a\_6.2.1.500.zip
to fix the problem. let me know if it works.
thats a relief to hear, do you have the link? I'm guessing a complete uninstall of bluetooth drivers are also required.
Cheers
just writing to say i have the same issue in both windows 7 and windows 8. I contacted manufacturer of beats by dre they said I needed to contact microsoft (buck passed).
I too have tried these two methods with no luck.
For the record the beats by dre wireless headphones i have pair with my android phone and also with my partners iphone with no issues whatsoever, and both my windows 7 and 8 pcs can pair with every other bluetooth device I have.
Is there anyone from microsoft who has more than a token response to offer? i.e something specifically related to the issue of beats by dre wireless?
I tried
Method 1: No driver found
Method 2: Didnt make a difference
Anyone else have any other suggestions?
Hi AlbertCharles,
Welcome to the Microsoft Community. As per the description you need the drivers for Beats Dre Wireless headphones.
I would suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the drivers. You may also refer the product guide for more information.
For reference: http://www.beatsbydre.com/headphones/beats-wireless/beats-wireless,default,pd.html
Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.