XBox Music Pass compatible MP3 players

Anonymous
2013-07-22T12:45:15+00:00

I need a specific question answered.  I will ask it two ways:

1)  What are some examples of a XBox Music Pass compatible MP3 player (besides a computer, Xbox, tablet, or Windows phone)?  Remember, the Zune no longer exists.  I want to jog/exercise without wearing my phone in an armband on my bicep.

or

2)  If I subscribe to the Music Pass, can I use Windows Media Player to synchronize "subscribed/DRM'ed songs" to a MP3 player?  I understand the difference between "purchased" and "subscribed" and DRM and non-DRM.  I figure there's a time-limited license that could be uploaded to the MP3, or something.

Look, I don't want to jog with this big WP8 phone attached to my arm.  Nor do I want to put it in a fanny pack.  That's just gross.

RLD

Windows for home | Other | Music, photos, and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-06-22T21:14:52+00:00

    I am just really angry. I LOVED my 80G Zune and all the things it did. I am furious that Microsoft got rid of the service as I have no other MP3 player and my phone is a HUGE brick that doesn't play your service well.

    MY ZUNE WAS PERFECT. YOU MADE A PERFECT DEVICE AND AN AWESOME MUSIC SERVICE. Now it's all ****.

    Now I basically have nothing to use to listen to music at work and when working out, my playlists that I spent 7 years accumulating are worthless and this is bull!!!!

    All I see on here and other forums are complete anger from everyone who used your music service before you changed it to Groove. This was a totally bad idea.

    WHY EXACTLY won't you continue to update the licensing on the Zune website?

    And WHY can't you add that accessibility to the Groove Music thing so we can update our Zune licensing from there and continue to use our units???

    I don't see why this is so freakin hard to fix. I am also NOT an engineer.

    But come on! ALL OF YOUR CONSUMERS WANT IT.

    WHY WONT YOU DO IT?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments