I signed in only a month ago
i can't find my emails in my inbox
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
58 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2015-12-18T16:12:32+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-12-26T15:49:09+00:00 How do I see my November emails. My emails are only showing through December.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-26T22:21:35+00:00 Where are my mails
-
Anonymous
2015-12-30T22:06:46+00:00 II cannot find my emails and a lot of them I need to answer for work. Please try and HELP me.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-31T18:28:18+00:00 help me reload my email. the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet