i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-08-10T23:50:46+00:00

    Gerry, Did you install windows 10?  I can get to my outlook home page but it hasn't loaded any new messages from today? any advise?Janet

    Was this answer helpful?

    30+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-08-15T17:40:10+00:00

    I just installed Windows 10 and cannot find my Outlook email account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T00:14:17+00:00

    My name is John Hayes. I just down loaded MS 10. Now I cannot find my emails in my in box. Please help as soon as possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T14:09:31+00:00

    The email icon is not on my desktop. I appear to have lost other icon i.e. trash, spam, drafts and folders.   I have important pieces of work especially in 'untitled 3'.

    Can you help please. I have recently joined Virgin from BT.

    Many thanks.

    Gillian Bradley

    Was this answer helpful?

    8 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-08-18T20:26:22+00:00

    Please I need help. Just switched to Windows 10, I cannot open my email account with my mail and address book info. Can't find my favorites list nor can I find my Facebook account please help with this fro Windows 8. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments