Where are my mails
i can't find my emails in my inbox
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
58 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2015-12-26T22:21:35+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-12-26T15:49:09+00:00 How do I see my November emails. My emails are only showing through December.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-18T16:12:32+00:00 I signed in only a month ago
-
Anonymous
2015-09-21T17:28:59+00:00 I recently installed windows 10 and now I can
find my old emails. How can I retrieve them?
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more