i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-01-02T01:22:28+00:00

    help me reload my email.  the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet

    My e-mail was fine until I decided to let you give me Microsoft 10.  I haven't been able to access anything for three days because every time I came to the computer you were updating or installing.  Now I can't find my e-mail.

    My e-mails come and go. Sometimes, I receive my e-mails and after restarting, I finally receive my mail. I don't understand this. I am having this problem with windows 10.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-01-02T00:37:49+00:00

    help me reload my email.  the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet

    My e-mail was fine until I decided to let you give me Microsoft 10.  I haven't been able to access anything for three days because every time I came to the computer you were updating or installing.  Now I can't find my e-mail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2015-12-31T18:28:18+00:00

    help me reload my email.  the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-30T22:06:46+00:00

    II cannot find my emails and a lot of them I need to answer for work. Please try and HELP me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments