i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-01-31T21:58:24+00:00

    Hello

    I migrated to Outlook from Hotmail. Had no idea that I'd lose my old emails.  I have kept old emails in my inbox emails dating back several years. Pictures, important communication etc they are all gone. I admit this is my fault.

    Can any one direct me on a fix for this issue. 

    Thanks Vicki

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-01-31T19:57:09+00:00

    this did not help

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-01-18T14:15:13+00:00

    I no longer have live mail, because Microsoft has informed me that its not using live mail anymore. So I chose to use the outlook mail for Windows 10. To my regret. This app is absolutely useless. I no longer have my list of any of my email contacts. I cannot print a copy of any emails sent to me. Please Tell me Which email app to overcome these problems.

    Mr R. Cark.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-01-14T23:00:39+00:00

    I need to be guided to return my email to send and receive as well as the icon on my desktop. Help!

    Help- where is anything?  e-mails and every thing else

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more