my emails icon is not on the screen. how to find it?
i can't find my emails in my inbox
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
58 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-04-05T19:09:20+00:00 -
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2016-03-08T10:40:33+00:00 when I try to sign into my live.com email files, I get the following quote: "account not found" Since downloading WINDOWS #10, connection to "live.com" account has not worked. PLEASE HELP!!!
YET I HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR OVER 4 YEARS. SOME OF THESE EMAILS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FROM PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE USA. AND SOME FROM DENMARK. I KNOW I HAVE OVER 400-500 EMAILS, BUT NEED TO GET THEM TO ERASE EMAILS THAT ARE NOT IMPORTANT. THANKS FOR HELP!
-
Anonymous
2016-02-01T16:16:59+00:00 help me find my e-mail