My name is John Hayes. I just down loaded MS 10. Now I cannot find my emails in my in box. Please help as soon as possible.
i can't find my emails in my inbox
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
58 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2015-08-18T00:14:17+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-08-15T17:40:10+00:00 I just installed Windows 10 and cannot find my Outlook email account.
-
Anonymous
2015-08-10T23:50:46+00:00 Gerry, Did you install windows 10? I can get to my outlook home page but it hasn't loaded any new messages from today? any advise?Janet
-
Anonymous
2015-08-08T02:42:14+00:00 i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
I still don't know what to find my E Mail
-
Anonymous
2015-08-06T13:56:57+00:00 i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me