i can't find my emails in my inbox

Anonymous
2012-10-04T12:46:54+00:00

i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

58 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-11T04:35:57+00:00

    I cannot access my email

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-10T18:24:49+00:00

    I've lost my email account on desktop and on settings.  Please help.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-05-28T09:36:13+00:00

    I can`t find my e mails

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-04-05T19:09:20+00:00

    my emails icon is not on the screen. how to find it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-01-31T21:58:24+00:00

    Hello

    I migrated to Outlook from Hotmail. Had no idea that I'd lose my old emails.  I have kept old emails in my inbox emails dating back several years. Pictures, important communication etc they are all gone. I admit this is my fault.

    Can any one direct me on a fix for this issue. 

    Thanks Vicki

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments