did not see the answer
i can't find my emails in my inbox
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
58 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2016-11-19T15:45:56+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-03-08T10:40:33+00:00 when I try to sign into my live.com email files, I get the following quote: "account not found" Since downloading WINDOWS #10, connection to "live.com" account has not worked. PLEASE HELP!!!
YET I HAVE HAD THIS ACCOUNT FOR OVER 4 YEARS. SOME OF THESE EMAILS ARE VERY IMPORTANT FROM PEOPLE THROUGHOUT THE USA. AND SOME FROM DENMARK. I KNOW I HAVE OVER 400-500 EMAILS, BUT NEED TO GET THEM TO ERASE EMAILS THAT ARE NOT IMPORTANT. THANKS FOR HELP!
-
Anonymous
2016-02-01T16:16:59+00:00 help me find my e-mail
-
Anonymous
2016-01-02T00:37:49+00:00 help me reload my email. the screen is blank other than it says Not Synced yet
My e-mail was fine until I decided to let you give me Microsoft 10. I haven't been able to access anything for three days because every time I came to the computer you were updating or installing. Now I can't find my e-mail.
-
Anonymous
2015-12-18T16:12:32+00:00 I signed in only a month ago