I cannot find my email. Please advise me how to get it. Also the email icon is not on my desk top.
I cannot find my e mail Please tell me hoe to get it. Also the msn symbol is gone.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I cannot find my email. Please advise me how to get it. Also the email icon is not on my desk top.
I cannot find my e mail Please tell me hoe to get it. Also the msn symbol is gone.
How do I see my November emails. My emails are only showing through December.
The email icon is not on my desktop. I appear to have lost other icon i.e. trash, spam, drafts and folders. I have important pieces of work especially in 'untitled 3'.
Can you help please. I have recently joined Virgin from BT.
Many thanks.
Gillian Bradley
YOU MAY HAVE SORTED THE INBOX BY NAME OR TYPE. TRY TO REFRESH THE INFORMATION BY SORTING THE E-MAILS BY DATE.
I GET MY PAGE FOR MY NAIL FOR THREE SECONDS THEN IT KEEPS CLOSEING PAGE ON ME.