i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
i can't find my emails in my inbox
i can't find my emails in my inbox, and all my folders is gone , i don't no why ??!!! how can i receive my emails ????? please heeeeeeeelp there is many emails important for me
Windows for home | Other | Email and communications
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
58 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2015-08-06T13:56:57+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-08-18T00:14:17+00:00 My name is John Hayes. I just down loaded MS 10. Now I cannot find my emails in my in box. Please help as soon as possible.
-
Anonymous
2015-08-15T17:40:10+00:00 I just installed Windows 10 and cannot find my Outlook email account.
-
Anonymous
2015-08-18T20:26:22+00:00 Please I need help. Just switched to Windows 10, I cannot open my email account with my mail and address book info. Can't find my favorites list nor can I find my Facebook account please help with this fro Windows 8. Thank you!
-
Anonymous
2015-08-20T16:14:46+00:00 Where is my email? How do I access it on Windows 10?