I fixed it on my computer. I uninstalled a program called ON/OFF and that fixed it.
ON/OFF is a Gigabyte program that uses applecharger.sys for Apple connections.
I hope that helps.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi. After upgrading from win7 to win8 pro, i get this error/bsod every time i shutdown the pc: "page fault in nonpaged area (applecharger.sys)".
I do not believe it is a hardware thing as i have had no problems whatsoever with win7 and after upgrading to win8 i run a checkdisk on all drives. My main hdd is a ocz ssd and i have an hdd for backups! Also, i have updated all the drivers/bios for win8 for my gigabyte mobo (model Z68A-D3H-B3). I have seen on google there is a lot of this problem going on, but without solutions yet.
Any help is appreciated!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I fixed it on my computer. I uninstalled a program called ON/OFF and that fixed it.
ON/OFF is a Gigabyte program that uses applecharger.sys for Apple connections.
I hope that helps.
you have to use your Gigabyte installation CD for uninstalling the on/off
I run Gigabyte but after a reset windows 10 will not let me in to uninstall on off
Hey guys,
you're awesome!
This Gigabyte onoff stuff s.... I've uninstalled zhis and averything is running fine!!
Thanks
Had same problem in Windows 10 and fixed it by uninstallin that on/off charger program. Tnx a lot.