I need to get back on my original fb account, but I can't get through the confusion of the new sign-in and outs.

Anonymous
2012-10-17T09:44:12+00:00

I need help retrieving my facebook account. I was running fine with my account useing microsoft msn.com for my email. I have had my accoount since May 2012. My modem crashed @ Oct. 7th or 8th. I replaced the modem and had trouble loading my fb page. I entered my email address and my password and I got the message that my fb page was no longer  mine, and now opens up to my stepdaughter. I have no idea how she got on my account. I tried all kinds of thing to geet on fb, but with the new windows live and microsoft accounts, I have just screwed up so bad, I don't even know where I am. I need to get her off my account and get back my fb page. I have credits on the account and I want them back. Can you please help me?

Windows for home | Other | Apps

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2012-10-17T10:43:59+00:00

Hi,

Please contact Facebook Support for help with this matter:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?page=220217228006012

5 Ways To Get Help Using Facebook

  1. “Ask” the Facebook Help Center and get immediate answers.

Enter your question into help search and get your answer from our database of common questions. If you can’t troubleshoot your issue with our instructions, we’ll provide you with a custom form to contact us for further support. 2. Discuss your issue with the Facebook community.

Check out our forum to get support from other Facebook users. 3. Contact a developer if you need help with an app.

Most games and apps you use on Facebook aren’t created by Facebook. For support, please submit a form to the developer. 4. Explore our safety tips and resources.

Check out the Safety Center for information, videos and resources. 5. Follow Facebook support pages.

You can get updates from Facebook about known issues, security and privacy by following our official pages. Also, check out Facebook Tips for pointers on using Facebook.

"Hi, what do you need help with?"

http://www.facebook.com/help/

Cheers.

Was this answer helpful?

40+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

63 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-20T03:25:07+00:00

    Please help me get back to my Original Facebook that I've had for 8 years.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-01-03T17:19:21+00:00

    somehow everything got deleted I but Microsoft windows back on computer but could not get my old facebook account back it says log in I did then it gave me a code I did that then it wanted the code generator code and ive tried everything I know to get the code or erace the code generator I don't like the code generator I just want my old account back I had to make a new one but I want the old one back it works on my phone but not my home computer

    This is a Microsoft help site, and Microsoft has nothing to do with Facebook. You need to get help from them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments