How do I re-index Storage Folders in Windows Live Mail under Win 7?

Anonymous
2012-07-26T23:39:50+00:00

I paid Microsoft to have a Microsoft Tech fix my Live Mail,  and it still has lost its links to messages in the Storage folders.  The Microsoft Tech link does not work.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-01-23T21:01:34+00:00

    Hi,

    I have responded to the private message. Please sign in to this forum to be able to see it.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-01-29T01:32:56+00:00

    Any news I uploaded the info you requests.  Please let me know, I really want to get this fixed.

    thanks again in advance.

    Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-04T20:24:57+00:00

    I sent you files little over a week ago.  what do you think I went wrong?

    I really would like to fix this ASAP.

    Thanks for your help.

    Tony

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-07T20:05:05+00:00

    Hi,

    We apologize if we are taking too much time to resolve your issue. As of now, your issue is still under the investigation of our Escalation Engineers.

    We will keep you posted as soon as an update has been provided.

    Your patience and understanding will be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-02-08T16:20:21+00:00

    I am still having the problem, and patiently waiting for your suggestions.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments