How do I re-index Storage Folders in Windows Live Mail under Win 7?

Anonymous
2012-07-26T23:39:50+00:00

I paid Microsoft to have a Microsoft Tech fix my Live Mail,  and it still has lost its links to messages in the Storage folders.  The Microsoft Tech link does not work.

Windows for home | Other | Email and communications

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-08-19T00:43:16+00:00

    The storage folder show the subjects of the messages,  but when I click on a subject,  it does not take me to that message body,

    For example,  I may have a dozen messages in a folder,  but when I click on each message,  Live Mail will only take me to one nessage from all of the listed messages.  All links seem to be to only one of the  messages,  even though there were a dozen messages put into the folder over several years.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-08-18T23:54:55+00:00

    Hi,

    What exactly are you trying to do? Are you having a problem locating the emails (stored in the Storage folder) to your Hard disk?

    To check the default path for the the emails, please go to [Options > Mail > Advance > Maintenance > Store folder].

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments