I have the same problem as Matt and done all the same things to no avail. Any other suggestions?
Thank you
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just recently got ride of a trojan problem and everything was working perfect until this evening. Since I got rid of it I keep seeing a Run.DLL error popping up when I log in (something about "qxnuprzc.dll" is missing with nothing about it showing up in web searches) but everything else is in working order. Sometime around 3pm I had my Firefox browser open and was playing a game. When I closed the game firefox was gone, so I clicked the icon to open it back up but it gave me an error; something about it was being used by another program.
I did some searching and was able to delete a file within the AppData folder but it gave me a new problem. So I had to rework the profile directory for Firefox and create a new profile, delete the old one, and change the text in a ".INI" file to change the default profile and it's location. Now I got my browser working, but not before I went hunting for a solution using explorer 9, which had it's own problem forcing me to change the search engine-whatever to another one; default was "bing!"
So now I am looking at error code: 0x800C0155, 2 and I noticed as well that the gadget, Feed headlines 1.1.0.0, cannot find any headlines. That error code tells me this:
Windows Live Mail could not be started. The application was unable to open the Windows Live Mail message store. Your WLM mailbox data is currently being used by another program, such as a virus scanner. Close the program or wait for it to complete its operation, then open WLM again. (0x800C0155, 2)
Same problem as before with firefox, I got a program using "my" programs and it's not something I am doing. I do have Norton but it has not updated today nor has it ever caused a problem. Repair does not work, nor does reinstalling.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have the same problem as Matt and done all the same things to no avail. Any other suggestions?
Thank you
Hi Matt,
Thank you for getting back to us and we apologize for the inconvenience that this issue has brought you. For us to further investigate on your issue, we are requesting for Windows Live Mail log files. Kindly provide it on the private message we have created. To collect log files, follow the steps here.
Please click on You have a private reply to this message link just above your post to view the message. Don't forget to sign in to Microsoft Community Forum to view the link.
We look forward to your reply.
Thank you.
Thank you Cesar,
I completed all of the above steps and still have the same result.
Matt
Hello Matt,
Welcome to Microsoft Community Forum. I'm sorry to know that you're receiving the same error code as the first poster. Since you've already tried updating and running malware programs, we suggest that you uninstall/reinstall Windows Live Mail to refresh your computer.
To uninstall/reinstall Windows Live Mail, please follow the steps below:
1. Perform **Windows Update**
2. Uninstall Essentials by following the steps within this **link**.
**3.******Delete the following files for a clean installation:
For 32 bit
C:\Program Files\Windows Live
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Windows Live
For 64 bit
C:\Program Files(x86)\Windows Live
C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Windows Live
**4.******Disable firewall (Note that disabling the firewall makes your computer prone to virus attack. We suggest that you only visit the websites below and enable your firewall after installation is done).
**5.******Reset browser to factory settings.
**6.******Reinstall Windows Essentials:
**Windows Essentials 2012******(for Windows 7 and Windows 8)
**Windows Essentials 2011** (for Windows Vista and Windows 7)
**Note:**Please read the system requirements before installing Windows Essentials 2012.
Let us know the results afterwards.
Thank you.
My original problem was that I could not send email.
In reading these forums and trying to solve the problem, I have created a new issue. I can no longer open my mail program. I started with Windows Live Mail 2011, and now have Windows Live Mail 2012, which will still not open. I get this message:
I have just finished a current windows update, have run a malware program scan and am now ready try something else.
I would appreciate any assistance with this that I can get.
Thank You