I had a similar problem trying to get Windows Home Premium working which I bought the Ultimate UPGRADE for; on an i7 3D laptop; after my OEM Windows 7 HDD failed, and I replaced it with an SSD, and I tried to re-install windows, but my code/Windows key would not work because the ISO was English and the laptop bought in Japan (Japanese Windows Key/code); so when I tried to get it registered it gave me the equivalent of a middle finger every time.
Microsoft Japan told me they do not supply any download of a Windows 7 ISO (in Japanese) for any customers with an OEM licence.
Problem is;
Neither do the laptop manufacturer (Toshiba), because the laptop is over a year old, they say it is out of warranty for Toshiba to deal with. Microsoft tell me they do not have to provide any software for my licence either.
Toshiba eventually suggested I buy a new hard drive from them at $350 including their install process (for a non-SSD keeps-failing hard-drive). But I already bought the SSD.
Microsoft suggested I buy an entirely different non-OEM version of Windows and forget about my existing windows 7 licence, and forget about my existing Windows 7 Ultimate Upgrade I purchased and said pay even more (around an extra $150+), for another disc set from them.
So;
as Microsoft and Toshiba BOTH REFUSED to provide me with what my EXISTING Microsoft licenceS permits me to have, I now installed and run LinuxMint 16 Cinnamon x64 on it; and it works far better than the Windows 8 and/or Windows 8.1 I also tried on it (but windows 8 & 8.1 caused constant BSoD when I pressed the laptop number keypad).
I also can use multiple languages (such as Japanese) on LinuxMint 16. Only problem is it comes with tons of free software (including free Office Suite, free Graphics and Free image , video and Free modelling packages etc).
There are an additional 65,000 free software options to choose from. All Free.
Now; if the hard drive fails (a Samsung Pro SSD will unlikely fail), and if the back up DVD-disc fails, I can just get another free download (or pay $10 for a disc to be posted).
Microsoft, consider yourself successful in driving another regular customer of 20 years away from your shop.