Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-22T12:28:59+00:00

    Works here with …@ovi.com as username. In Flickr settings, I noticed there is a UUID displayed at the start. Perhaps you have to use that as username. For some reasons, this was replaced with my Nokia Account user name later on.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-11-29T16:46:46+00:00

    Sir  I was a ovimail account now I'm unable to open my mail.please help how can I open my account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2016-02-26T16:24:21+00:00

    www.ovi.com is not working how can i access my email? or migrate my mail to hotmail

    please help me

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-02-26T16:30:36+00:00

    Arun and Nathanael, please, continue there … (other sources: 1, 2).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments