Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T12:42:17+00:00

    Bmak55 wrote:

    Is Nokia Account password is same for Yahoo profile?


    Yes.

    I went to Nokia Mail, at the upper left corner, I clicked on Yahoo! I was re-directed to my local/country Yahoo page. On the left-hand side, I clicked on Flickr » (top, right) Login » my Yahoo!-ID was preset to my …@ovi.com already – I think this is important. All I had to do was to enter my Nokia Account password. Then, I got a password error and re-entered my password. Now, I have a Flickr account connected to my Nokia Account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T13:15:09+00:00

    All things you say are happening the way you said..

    I can access my Flickr from pc but I want it on my phone app..

    I sign in into nokia and when I click on yahoo It shows me signed in and I can see my Flickr but I'm just not able to sign in into my phone app of Flickr with same email id and password...

    Am I blocked for 24 hours by yahoo and not by nokia?

    Can that happen?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T13:59:40+00:00

    Which Nokia phone/app do you try? Then, I try that as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T17:27:44+00:00

    No I'm running Flickr on Android I had nokia device before but I no longer have it..

    But I guess that is not a reason obviously for it...

    I mean I can sign in with my nokia account id and password but I'm not able to do the same after logging in to yahoo and entering my details...

    And sms is also not getting sent to my number and security question option isn't available too...

    Am I blocked for 24 hours?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T17:39:49+00:00

    Bmak55 wrote:

    I can sign in with my nokia account id and password but I'm not able to do the same after logging in to yahoo and entering my details.


    Once again, in more detail, please. What about Flickr, does it work now?

    Are you able to login via the web? Then, your account is not blocked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments