i went to website was not able but after going through gogal i found how to sign in i followed untill i managed
Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com
When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.
The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!
Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-09-09T01:37:48+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-09-12T12:02:30+00:00 Great news....
and I am posting this all around.
This morning Sep12 I woke up and I was checking my email on the iPad and I noticed over 50msg... there were just a few last night... Then I saw... OVI 50msg! What?
I got to it and there it was... OVI mail working.
I re-edited my ipad config because it was setup for POP and I tried to change it to IMAP... I messed up, but realized... I could not simply edit on the iPad, so I deleted the email account and re-created using IMAP. It worked!!!
I have the OVI mail now configured on both my iPad and on my new Samsung S4 mini.
Here is what I am using:
income
imap.mail.ovi.com
SSL
993
outcome
smtp.mail.ovi.com
SSL
465
Please share. It looks like it´s back!!!
POP is also working...
by
/}
@#####}::::::Highlander::::::>
}
-
Anonymous
2014-09-13T01:27:48+00:00 Hello..
I can sign in to my nokia account and check mail and when i put yahoo.in it shows me signed in too.
But if i sign out and sign in with email id and nokia password then it shows wrong password..
And I can't sign in with same password in my phone's Flickr app and any other thing of yahoo..
And while recovering password from yahoo it doesn't send me text message and I got reset password link but it doesn't work too..
I thought my account is blocked for 12 hours so I waited but nothing happened after the time limit too..
Please help
-
Anonymous
2014-09-13T08:36:27+00:00 a lot of details and I do not know your current status now. Therefore: account.nokia.com » Nokia services » Nokia Mail: Are you able to reach that, and after you click on that, what happens?
-
Anonymous
2014-09-13T11:41:30+00:00 I'm able to see my mails ny signing in with nokia username and password..
And I want to know if nokia password is same for yahoo?
Coz by using same email id and password I'm not able to sign in at yahoo.com...
I can't use yahoo services..
They say my password is wrong..
I just can't sign in with my nokia password and yahoo email id after logging in yo yahoo.com..
That is the problem..
I can't sign in to Flickr app in my phone too