Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-09-09T20:30:26+00:00

    I cant login anymore here.I cant get any email reports on my phone but correctly setted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-09-14T20:00:57+00:00

    Hi all,

    After digging, I have found exactly where is located the problem :

    ---- DEBUG SESSION BEGIN ----

    bigbob@bigbob-laptop:~$ openssl s_client -crlf -connect imap.mail.ovi.com:993

    CONNECTED(00000003)

    depth=2 /C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=(c) 2006 VeriSign, Inc. - For authorized use only/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5

    verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate

    verify return:0


    Certificate chain

     0 s:/1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=FI/2.5.4.15=Private Organization/serialNumber=0112038-9/C=FI/postalCode=02150/ST=UUSIMAA/L=Espoo/streetAddress=Keilalahdentie 4/O=Nokia Corporation/OU=Mobile Solutions/CN=imap.nokiamail.com

       i:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=Terms of use at https://www.verisign.com/rpa (c)06/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA

     1 s:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=Terms of use at https://www.verisign.com/rpa (c)06/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA

       i:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=(c) 2006 VeriSign, Inc. - For authorized use only/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5

     2 s:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=(c) 2006 VeriSign, Inc. - For authorized use only/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority - G5

       i:/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=Class 3 Public Primary Certification Authority


    Server certificate

    -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

    MIIGaDCCBVCgAwIBAgIQCsDvr5amqkut8m1/QvawJDANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADCB

    vjELMAkGA1UEBhMCVVMxFzAVBgNVBAoTDlZlcmlTaWduLCBJbmMuMR8wHQYDVQQL

    ExZWZXJpU2lnbiBUcnVzdCBOZXR3b3JrMTswOQYDVQQLEzJUZXJtcyBvZiB1c2Ug

    YXQgaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudmVyaXNpZ24uY29tL3JwYSAoYykwNjE4MDYGA1UEAxMv

    VmVyaVNpZ24gQ2xhc3MgMyBFeHRlbmRlZCBWYWxpZGF0aW9uIFNTTCBTR0MgQ0Ew

    HhcNMTIwMzA5MDAwMDAwWhcNMTMwMzA5MjM1OTU5WjCB9jETMBEGCysGAQQBgjc8

    AgEDEwJGSTEdMBsGA1UEDxMUUHJpdmF0ZSBPcmdhbml6YXRpb24xEjAQBgNVBAUT

    CTAxMTIwMzgtOTELMAkGA1UEBhMCRkkxDjAMBgNVBBEUBTAyMTUwMRAwDgYDVQQI

    EwdVVVNJTUFBMQ4wDAYDVQQHFAVFc3BvbzEZMBcGA1UECRQQS2VpbGFsYWhkZW50

    aWUgNDEaMBgGA1UEChQRTm9raWEgQ29ycG9yYXRpb24xGTAXBgNVBAsUEE1vYmls

    ZSBTb2x1dGlvbnMxGzAZBgNVBAMUEmltYXAubm9raWFtYWlsLmNvbTCCASIwDQYJ

    KoZIhvcNAQEBBQADggEPADCCAQoCggEBAKxowTSxgKBjxvvE/OlsuaoAdP0y+t1C

    DC7365SsPANO9IXLhBtG8bV/kF+f1Ed+7P5fdyQJ7tWgBJWyAVbMf6ABPvsM/Fu9

    nhXHd2w03uskYfYyr3n67Ofep3lHyZDJTdNHqJNe0kxdb3rA4wNXi3Lvvg255X27

    hYjQkPO+NZqssFhhjrAUAMGTzeZOcSoVRFx6oZ6UjMQB/pcOGoOGqS3tBnLaLMwu

    KeHfKPMObDlDyFuu6C4PtHaM+PWoqtT7koAqgYkgzKeyrtEdqEoJqdM5vm3IFR4+

    ndLQx6Q7GGA5Oe9zjm7PtqGJ1V21rAYH/8hDUsjRLqPXg/OJl0G8Lh0CAwEAAaOC

    AiYwggIiMDAGA1UdEQQpMCeCEWltYXAubWFpbC5vdmkuY29tghJpbWFwLm5va2lh

    bWFpbC5jb20wCQYDVR0TBAIwADAdBgNVHQ4EFgQUUppFCJUgzVfLNExaduSfkIao

    6LgwCwYDVR0PBAQDAgWgMEQGA1UdIAQ9MDswOQYLYIZIAYb4RQEHFwYwKjAoBggr

    BgEFBQcCARYcaHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudmVyaXNpZ24uY29tL3JwYTA+BgNVHR8ENzA1

    MDOgMaAvhi1odHRwOi8vRVZJbnRsLWNybC52ZXJpc2lnbi5jb20vRVZJbnRsMjAw

    Ni5jcmwwKAYDVR0lBCEwHwYIKwYBBQUHAwEGCCsGAQUFBwMCBglghkgBhvhCBAEw

    HwYDVR0jBBgwFoAUTkPIHXbvN1N6T/JYb5TzOOLVvd8wdgYIKwYBBQUHAQEEajBo

    MCsGCCsGAQUFBzABhh9odHRwOi8vRVZJbnRsLW9jc3AudmVyaXNpZ24uY29tMDkG

    CCsGAQUFBzAChi1odHRwOi8vRVZJbnRsLWFpYS52ZXJpc2lnbi5jb20vRVZJbnRs

    MjAwNi5jZXIwbgYIKwYBBQUHAQwEYjBgoV6gXDBaMFgwVhYJaW1hZ2UvZ2lmMCEw

    HzAHBgUrDgMCGgQUS2u5KJYGDLvQUjibKaxLB4shBRgwJhYkaHR0cDovL2xvZ28u

    dmVyaXNpZ24uY29tL3ZzbG9nbzEuZ2lmMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBQUAA4IBAQCCAdUw

    Lm8/6GTOpdPPG17o9TiqD9wobxFAbVBPdasjR7EIeSExewx5ckdUX+roT0jr3Ewn

    /jNEiESdrHdn4B46LOK9qUpqo5GDkt5RuOqn4W2+w0zfNT7bGuqCJ0v/ycdP4+tq

    Q3+6Ig29YXOpjDk39pPN+zc0E+igWgiPKnbMoQi0Ec7RiK+2OEK0Ay8TZHERdunb

    EAUg89oW9p5vaiZ1rzUVezlyS7zBxlkxrzBAQwplHsf/KUOnNMgqd5DLncel0Hki

    4Oq5eFZ01kt/1sImk26lbNd8DXkOTYTT6v/jutM/B4PBHYUP6U+3Z7MEtAN0JlEI

    kaVbncKkTu+OlH+G

    -----END CERTIFICATE-----

    subject=/1.3.6.1.4.1.311.60.2.1.3=FI/2.5.4.15=Private Organization/serialNumber=0112038-9/C=FI/postalCode=02150/ST=UUSIMAA/L=Espoo/streetAddress=Keilalahdentie 4/O=Nokia Corporation/OU=Mobile Solutions/CN=imap.nokiamail.com

    issuer=/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=VeriSign Trust Network/OU=Terms of use at https://www.verisign.com/rpa (c)06/CN=VeriSign Class 3 Extended Validation SSL SGC CA


    No client certificate CA names sent


    SSL handshake has read 4613 bytes and written 435 bytes


    New, TLSv1/SSLv3, Cipher is RC4-SHA

    Server public key is 2048 bit

    Secure Renegotiation IS supported

    Compression: NONE

    Expansion: NONE

    SSL-Session:

        Protocol  : TLSv1

        Cipher    : RC4-SHA

        Session-ID: 7F8CC6C9C4BCDA8EAF7BB4EB3815EBAC7E019C52E1C9AF97BA555C8E818993AD

        Session-ID-ctx:

        Master-Key: 7F678A78539265C03BD4B70DA8C4B4179B1BFB56AA88D11CF14CE8863342E9C5CC982080B3BE37DBEE614194DF12D12A

        Key-Arg   : None

        Start Time: 1347651247

        Timeout   : 300 (sec)

        Verify return code: 20 (unable to get local issuer certificate)


    * OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 ID NAMESPACE X-ID-ACLID UIDPLUS LITERAL+ CHILDREN XAPPLEPUSHSERVICE XYMHIGHESTMODSEQ AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=LOGIN AUTH=XYMCOOKIE AUTH=XYMECOOKIE AUTH=XYMCOOKIEB64 AUTH=XYMPKI] IMAP4rev1 imapgate-0.7.68_14.357900 imap405.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

    001 login ******@ovi.com BADPASSWORD

    001 NO [AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Incorrect username or password.

    001 login ******@ovi.com GOODPASSWORD

    001 NO [SERVERBUG] AUTHENTICATE Unable to open mailbox; please try again later

    004 logout

    * BYE IMAP4rev1 Server logging out

    004 OK completed

    closed

    bigbob@bigbob-laptop:~$

    ---- DEBUG SESSION ENDING ----

    I have volontary check authentification with BAD & GOOD password to be sure of different behavior ...

    Well, like we see here, the imap mailbox maping does not exist anymore since the migration to another server on Yahoo ...

    Can someone at Nokia can contact the MAIL team managment and give theses informations to fix the problem ?

    A++

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2012-11-21T16:04:21+00:00

    Hi,

    it seems also that you NEVER have to check the "always use the https" option. I just check this option and now, I'm unable to log into my account.

    I'm sign in on this page http://nokiamail.com

    IE always tries to open this page : https://fr-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch

    Firefox and Chrome immediatly send an error message :

    "Erreur 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS) : Trop de redirections"

    So, if the mail team (by Nokia or Yahoo) can correct this, it will be great....

    On Windows 7 x64 Pro :

    • IE v9.0.8112.16421,
    • Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m,
    • Firefox 17.0 Beta 6 (20121113065533)

    Regards,

    Olivier

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2012-11-30T11:08:14+00:00

    10 days later, no help, no change?

    It's always the same error message : too many redirections.....

    Can you just do your work on the web site??????

    Regards,

    Olivier

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments