Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2012-11-30T18:16:27+00:00

    If you count on someone on this forum taking care of our problem, just look the date of my last post explaining in deep the trouble ...

    Sadly Nokia is sinking and don't care anymore about customers.

    Even if there is someone from Nokia reading this thread, I doubt there is someone with the skill to manage the problem.

    A++

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-11-30T11:08:14+00:00

    10 days later, no help, no change?

    It's always the same error message : too many redirections.....

    Can you just do your work on the web site??????

    Regards,

    Olivier

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-11-21T16:04:21+00:00

    Hi,

    it seems also that you NEVER have to check the "always use the https" option. I just check this option and now, I'm unable to log into my account.

    I'm sign in on this page http://nokiamail.com

    IE always tries to open this page : https://fr-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch

    Firefox and Chrome immediatly send an error message :

    "Erreur 310 (net::ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS) : Trop de redirections"

    So, if the mail team (by Nokia or Yahoo) can correct this, it will be great....

    On Windows 7 x64 Pro :

    • IE v9.0.8112.16421,
    • Google Chrome Version 23.0.1271.64 m,
    • Firefox 17.0 Beta 6 (20121113065533)

    Regards,

    Olivier

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more