Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-14T04:50:12+00:00

    3100

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2013-03-04T23:38:01+00:00

    I have same problem also... with this infinite loop back to the yahoo login page.... Has anyome found a solution.???

    Sent a mail to yahoo, they responded promptly saying it's not there problem and should contact ovi support team, which doesn't seem to exist as I just come back to these nokia forums, which clearly no nokia support pursone reads

    See this  message from yahoo

    Thank you for contacting Yahoo! Mail.

    Thanks for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care regarding Ovi Chat/Ovi Mail.

    Support for Ovi is handled by a special team that is ready to help you.

    The preferred method is to submit a case to Nokia via their support

    website. Here is how to do that:

    1. Go to:

         http://support.ovi.com/osc/en_GB/home

    1. Sign in or register.
    2. Select "Contact Us."
    3. Complete the Contact Us form and select "Send."

    Another method is to look up the telephone number of the local Contact

    Center. Here is how to do that:

    1. Go to:

         http://www.nokia.com/support

    1. Select Contact Us.

    In most countries, you should then have the option to either call the

    nearest Nokia Contact Center or submit a case via the Web.

    Additional information on this, and other Yahoo! products, can be found on

    the Yahoo! help page (http://help.yahoo.com/) .

    If you have any further concerns regarding this issue Mike, please let me

    know and I will be happy to assist you.

    Thanks,

    Jason

    Yahoo! Customer Care

    www.yahoo.com (http://www.yahoo.com/)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-02-04T10:43:22+00:00

    I have a similar issue and need help.

    I setup a pair of accounts for use by my children. These were both @nokiamail.com accounts.

    We used these for a few weeks without problem and now they have disapeared. The user ID just is not recognised. I cant even request a password reminder as the account is not recognised.

    What can i Do? I tried going to ww.ovi.com as suggested at the top of this thread, but that site doesnt seem to exist.

    What should I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments