Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-14T10:34:08+00:00

    Bmak55 wrote:

    I'm able to see Flickr when I log in to nokia and go to Flickr via my pc.


    I try to translate into techie terms, what I understand: On your Windows computer, you are able to access Flickr with your Nokia Account.


    Bmak55 wrote:

    I can't sign in still to my Flickr […] just not done with my mobile device.


    I try to translate what I understand: On your Android device, you are not able to access Flickr with your Nokia Account. Works here, I am using a Google Nexus 4 with Android 4.4.4 and Flickr 3.1.2. After downloading this app, I was asked for my Yahoo!-ID: I used my …@ovi.com and my Nokia Account password.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-14T00:42:39+00:00

    I'm able to access all yahoo services when I log in to my nokia account but as you said that email id of ovi and nokia password is same for yahoo it is not happening...

    I can't sign in still to my Flickr...

    I'm able to see Flickr when I log in to nokia and go to Flickr via my pc...

    Just not done with my mobile device...

    Please help...

    It is getting a headache now

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T17:39:49+00:00

    Bmak55 wrote:

    I can sign in with my nokia account id and password but I'm not able to do the same after logging in to yahoo and entering my details.


    Once again, in more detail, please. What about Flickr, does it work now?

    Are you able to login via the web? Then, your account is not blocked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T17:27:44+00:00

    No I'm running Flickr on Android I had nokia device before but I no longer have it..

    But I guess that is not a reason obviously for it...

    I mean I can sign in with my nokia account id and password but I'm not able to do the same after logging in to yahoo and entering my details...

    And sms is also not getting sent to my number and security question option isn't available too...

    Am I blocked for 24 hours?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-13T13:59:40+00:00

    Which Nokia phone/app do you try? Then, I try that as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments