Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-09-15T11:03:21+00:00

    Where else I can ask for help?

    Please let me know

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-09-15T08:59:54+00:00

    So what should I do now?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-09-15T08:57:23+00:00

    Because I am an end-user like you, I cannot look into your Nokia Account nor your Yahoo!-ID.

    Works here, I am using the same Yahoo!-ID as displayed …

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-09-15T08:48:59+00:00

    Please help me..

    My all pics are on Flickr and I can't always access it through my computer...

    Please please help!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-09-14T14:44:37+00:00

    I can't do exactly what you can with your Android device

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments