Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com

Anonymous
2012-04-03T18:07:33+00:00

When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.

 The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at  https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!

Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com  addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??

Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-05-10T13:56:03+00:00

    Hi everyone,

    I haven't been able to access my ovi mail since the migration to Yahoo at all! All other services work fine. I have sifted through all discussions/blogs/forums and yahoo and Nokia help both- the problem still remains:

    login at Yahoo allows all Yahoo! services

    As soon as I try to access e-mail: please verify password again page loads

    I enter the password and the page reloads to 'verify password'

    Its stuck in an infinite loop. I have tried to change the password as well. But still no access to e-mail.

    Regards,

    Sagar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-04-04T08:59:18+00:00

    Hi chechako, 

    Welcome to the discussions board! 

    In order to log in to your Nokia Mail account successfully, please follow the steps as described below: 

    1. First of all, make sure you have access to your general Nokia account: go to www.ovi.com, select the "store" icon and click on "sign in". 

    If your password is not valid, select the "Forgotten your password" link and set up a new password. 

    Then repeat step one. 

    1. Once you are signed in to Nokia Store successfully you will be able to sign in to Nokia Mail. From the Nokia Store page you can access it by clicking on Account > Nokia Services > Mail. 
    2. In fact you can sign into your Nokia Mail account from mail.yahoo.com. To do that, make sure you enter your full e-mail address in the Yahoo! ID field - ******@ovi.com -. 

    If you need further assistance or have any more queries, please post your questions. 

    Regards, 

    astra2025

    Was this answer helpful?

    60+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments