If you have an OVI mail account there is nothing you can do. The service was discontinued in March 2015 and you cannot access it any more.
Can't sign in Ovi Mail at https://login.yahoo.com
When I try to verify mail forwarding or change my password I am always sent to the https://login.yahoo.com for password veryfication.
The problem is I can sign in my ovi-mail only at https://mail.ovi.com, but I can't sign in at https://login.yahoo.com. I don't know why?!
Furhtermore, when I sign in mail.ovi.com, I am always sent to sign in account.nokia.com addiotionally. Why do I need to sign in nokia account while I want to enter my mail.ovi.com alledgedly for the reason that my passwords at mail.ovi and nokia account are not the same??
Windows for home | Other | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
52 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-01-16T10:02:12+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-01-16T04:52:38+00:00 so what can i do to get in
-
Anonymous
2020-01-16T04:46:57+00:00 i can,t get into my email ******@ovi.com
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more